Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Purely Pictures







I am having trouble keeping up on this blogging stuff now, so I warn that my updates may continue to be less frequent until I get a better handle on this mothering thing. But here are some pictures of our latest addition. I have to admit I haven't actually written about our little boy in my personal journal, so there will be no more news until I do that. After all, he'll be three weeks old today and already I can't remember all my initial emotions and feelings. So I know that everyone will be waiting with anticipation, but I will return with updates; I just don't know when.

I will share, however, that he rolled from his belly to his back yesterday and has done so consistently since then. Yup, we think he's amazing too.

So with such a fantastic kid and such a marvelous couple to hear from, don't give up on us; we will be back . . . soon hopefully. Oh, and for those of you waiting for an invitation to come see him, please just call us and set up a time to come over. I am not too tired to see people (and would probably love to see you), but I am too tired (possibly too lazy mostly?) to want to make extra phone calls. Thanks! And bye for now.

1 comment:

Paul and Esther Duhacek said...

Keegan, Totally understandable, so I will take what tidbits you dish out to us, when you can. It sounds like all is well. No sleep I guess comes with the being a parent! ha ha ha, not that I would know? *giggle* Luv, Esther