Monday, March 31, 2008

Finishing the Semester

I am posting to say I may not post for awhile. I have projects and finals coming up (though it's less than normal, it will be time consuming for awhile anyway), so expect to hear more later in April, but probably not before then. For those interested in what I'm looking at, I am doing a pilot study testing language perception of ambiguous language for Psycholinguistics. I also have a final for that class, a small paper due for Editing for Publication, a final paper due for my internship class, and a short oral report on my internship. Definitely doable, but all the more reason to make sure to do it well. So good luck to everyone else in their projects, papers, and exams as we get near the end of the semester. Hasta la vista!

1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

Good luck to you! Just one more month, and you'll be done!