Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blogging

I haven't told Patrick that I started a blog yet. He will consider this something of a Facebook-like addiction. I just thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with family and friends if you all were interested. We'll see how it goes. However, to disprove his theories on my addiction to these types of newfangled technologies, I am not likely to post more than once a week. Fortunately, our lives are pretty mellow, so that's plenty of time to keep you up-to-date on our fascinating (but mostly predictable) lives.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Keegan! And Patrick!!! Hello! It's Tiffany! Your old roommate! How are you guys? I am so excited that you started a blog. It's great! Come visit Ryan and I's blog. It is www.tiffanyandryan.blogspot.com ! Yay!

Cami and Juan said...

Keegan I have been waiting for another blog post from you. Don't worry, Juan doesn't associate himself with my blog either! At least he reads it from time to time. I want to see pictures and hear about your adventures! My blog is bloomingbliss.blogspot.com.