Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick Update . . . and Big News

I have about two point five seconds to write before the boy needs my attention, but I thought I was behind since I have now been back home for about two weeks. I had a wonderful time with our families. I got much more time with Patrick's family than mine this trip. We went to the museum, the zoo, and the Betty Bryn Children's museum while I was there. We also went out to eat at Baker's Square, the Cheesecake Factory, and another place whose name I cannot remember. Thanks so much, both moms and dads for spoiling us and treating so so great!

And finally, another one to follow . . . a child that is. Yes, the stork is delivering to our family for the second time. I mentioned this on Facebook and mostly it's a little bit of old news to everyone now, but this should get the last of the people who might even be remotely interested. We are twelve weeks + now and due in November. I won't give the date because, well, I don't anticipate delivering on that date this time anyway. I just plan to be late, late, late this time. (Just wait, this time the kid will be early. Ah well. If we have a car seat by the time the kid comes, we're good to go, right?)

Right. So my time is completely gone. The boy is feeling neglected, but, yes, that's the news. More later. (Sorry, Kathleen, no pictures. But, yeah, I know you'll read it anyway 'cuz you love me.)

6 comments:

Julaine said...

Hooray! That is such good news. Do you guys want to find out if its a girl or boy or do you want to be surprised?!

Cami and Juan said...

Don't be surprised. I couldn't do it! Congrats, I'm excited for your boy to have a sibling.

MommaMcCarthy said...

yay, congrats! thanks for posting here... i never look at facebook :)

do you have a gender pref?

Keegan said...

We will definitely find out. Patrick is sort of hoping for a girl this time, but I don't have a preference either way. I think either one would be great.

amanda said...

CONGRATS!!!! So exciting!!!

Jebbie said...

Congrats Keegan!!!!!