Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Things I Would Like to Do Before I Move If the Stars Align

I've lived in Provo for five winters and three summers now and I doubt that I'll be back here for many, many years, so I'm making a list of things to do in the next week before we go to honor good ol' Provo.

See friends of course
Roll down the hill at the Harold B. Lee Library
Play chess at the Maeser Building
Have a water fight in the JFSB fountain
Possibly go browse the BYU Museum of Art
Play on the experiments at the Eyring Science Center
Move the bookshelves in the HBLL periodicals (because the first time I did it, it was magic)
Teach my Beehives one more lesson (*sniffle*)
Take Caleb to walk around at Bridal Veil Falls
Try out the Surf 'n Slurp (cheers to you, Madie and Becca)
Maybe drive up to Salt Lake City and take a tour of the temple grounds

Here is my question for you:
If you were moving from whatever place you live (or perhaps from your favorite place you've ever lived), what would you do before you left (or when you returned) to honor it?

No comments: